Watch the Matrix Gait Trainer in Action!
Order Your Matrix Gait Trainer Today!
Stable. Secure. Effective.
With a wider base of support and our innovative bungee support system, the MATRIX helps your patients step more confidently and safely. Your patients will be able to:
- Minimize muscle compensation.
- Stimulate correct muscle activation.
- Increase the number of safe, high-quality steps per session.
- Feel safer and more stable.
- Take steps in a more natural and unrestricted pattern.
MATRIX Benefits the Patient and Clinician
Help your adult patients begin gait training sooner and get results faster. With the MATRIX’s sturdy construction and innovative bungee support system you can:
- Begin gait training earlier in your patients’ rehab process.
- Increase patient safety and confidence.
- Reduce restrictive and cumbersome harnessing.
- Easily adjust and operate the walker, leading to lower staffing demands.
Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and Traumatic Brain Injury
The Matrix was developed with several conditions in mind including Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Here are some of the targeted benefits for each condition:
- Parkinson’s: Reduces “freeze” moments and tremor during walking. Boosts patient confidence.
- Multiple Sclerosis: Reduces the severity of spasticity and amount of energy exerted during walking.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Reduces compensation and improves awareness in the legs and hips for an improved brain-body connection.